2.19.2012

{mustache bash pt. 1}

Here is the first batch of mustache bash pictures, from a week ago. I left out all of the posed photo booth pics, and there will be one BIG post with all of those. :)  Until then, here is the decor. I tried to link up where I got most things, but if there is something specific you are wondering about don't hesitate to shoot me an email or a comment, and I'd be glad to help!

{photo booth props}


{photo booth in background... hand cut the triangles out of scrapbook paper and strung on hemp. That,  over a bunch of burlap + an old wood door =  perfection}


{whoopie pies}

{mustache sugar cookies}

{cupcakes!}

{oreos, yum.}

{plates, forks, homemade napkins}

{food table: cupcakes, oreos, m&m's, kisses, fruit salad, birthday cake, chocolate dipped pretzels, sugar cookies, whoopie pies, brownies, and CAKE POPS! Whipped up the little blue and red circle fans out of scrapbook paper, and glued some mustaches to the middles.}

{pick your nose cups... these were hilarious!}

{super cute pop stache's}

{milk in vintage bottles with striped paper straws}

{wet your whiskers}

{thirsty anyone?}

{Mr. B's spot}


{Not the best picture... BUT I forgot to take pics of the whole room or the centerpieces before people started arriving. On the tables, I bought a bunch of frames at thrift stores, sanded them down and painted them red or blue. Then I put pictures of the two birthday boys in them. I also had mason jars with mustaches/bow ties on sticks in them, with the balloons tied to that.}

{mustache stamp in action... these papers were passed out to all of the guests to answer some questions (that I asked) about Ryan.}

{my little mister wearing his birthday tie shirt - isn't it perfect!!?}

I was quite pleased with how everything turned out. However, it never ceases to amaze me how much time/effort can go into planning a party... and then before you know it, it's over. Done. And the tear down takes about 5 seconds to tear down. Hot dang.

Hope y'all are enjoying your long weekend!! We're spending ours sick, and in bed. ugh.

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!! You have a calling in party planning!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Such party ideas! LOVE it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so amazed by mother like you!! Don't know how yall do it. This party looks absolutely fabulous and so well put together!!! What a fun bday, and yes your little guy looks ADORABLE in that shirt :)

    -Victoria
    http://vibrantlyvictoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...